After 6 years of blogging (yes 6 years) though I've always blogged on and off, I've written my fair share of blog posts. I think it's really hard to constantly come up with fresh, new, up-to-date content so this is a post that is here to help you. For about a year now I've had a travel sized notebook in my everyday handbag so I can jot down blog post ideas as and when I have them. I've gone through the last few pages of my notes and I thought I'd put this post together to give you all some beauty blog post ideas.
1. Top 5 Beauty Bloggers - Why not share the love? Let your readers find some new beauty blogs to read and who knows they might share yours too.
2. Top 5 Beauty Vloggers - Vlogging is huge right now and it's really having a moment. If you're a beauty vlogger fan why not share your favourites?
3. Top 5 Beauty Books To Read - There are so many beauty books around, if you're a book worm share your favourite books!
4. Top 10 products under £10 - Go through your beauty products and pick out your favourite products under £10. Everybody loves a bargain!
5. Top 5 Drugstore Lipsticks - With some many lipsticks available from the drugstore why not share your top 5 lipsticks?
6. Top 5 Drugstore Picks - Found some amazing beauty products? Share your favourites.
7. Favourite Drugstore Foundations - Tried out all the drugstore foundations? share your top favourites and rate them out of 10.
8. Favourite Drugstore Concealers - Every brand has a range of concealers and it's so hard to pick a good one. If you rate them out of 10 you will give your readers a good honest review.
9. The eyeshadow palettes you NEED to buy - I think an eyeshadow palette is every make-up lovers weakness and there's so much available in the beauty market.
10. Products that were not worth the hype - Bought a beauty product and been disappointed with it? Share it! You may save your readers £'s by doing so.
and here are some other ideas for when you're stuck for what you want to post...
11. Favourite MAC make-up products
12. Favourite high-end beauty products
13. Favourite make-up dupes
14. Favourite drugstore beauty products
15. Make-up wishlist
16. Travel make-up bag
17. Everyday make-up bag
18. Holiday make-up bag
19. Weekend away make-up bag
20. Interview a friend and show there make-up bag
21. Your daily skincare routine
22. Your favourite skincare products
23. Your pamper make-up routine
24. Your daily make-up routine
25. Your evening/night out make-up routine
26. Monthly beauty favourites
27. Shopping your make-up stash
28. Beauty Haul
29. Products that are worth the hype
30. Disappointing make-up products
31. Beauty advice you'd tell your younger self
32. Beauty products for starting off your make-up bag
33. Budget friendly beauty products
34. How to save money shopping for beauty products