Firstly, have you ever seen a lipstick look so beautiful? I think not. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know that Charlotte Tilbury has released her famous lip cheat lip liner in Pillow Talk as a Lipstick. This shade is loved by many celebrities, bloggers and when I have watched numerous Charlotte Tilbury tutorials online, Charlotte herself.
I’ve owned her lip cheat liner in Pillow Talk for a while now and really like it and I knew it must only be a matter of time until she released the lip liner in lipstick form. So instead of a bog standard ‘typical review’ here’s 5 reasons why you need to add this lipstick in your collection.
1. It’s made of Charlotte’s famous matte revolution formula, which is highly pigmented, leaves a velvety finish without drying your lips.
2. This lipstick is a gorgeous nude-y pink that mimics and enhances the natural hue of your lips. It’s enriched with soothing tree and lipstick tree extract, which softens, protects and hydrates your lips.
3. If the first 2 points haven’t persuaded you enough, there’s a lipstick finder on the website which show what the shade looks like on each skin tone so you can see how it suits you.
4. This lipstick has 3D flowing pigments, which create the illusion of lips that appear wider and fuller. It's also the lipstick to go alongside Charlotte's best selling lip liner in Pillow Talk.
5. Lastly, this shade is limited edition! The lady in the Charlotte Tilbury store in Covent Garden mentioned to me that people were buying 2,4 even 6 of these lipsticks at once!
So if that’s not convinced you to pick this lipstick up, I’m not sure what will but if you’re a fan of Charlotte Tilbury and her lip cheat lip liner in Pillow Talk then you need to add this beauty to your make-up collection.
You can pick this up online on the Charlotte Tilbury website.