If you're an avid reader of my blog at the moment you'll have noticed my new obsession with the brand 'TheBalm'. I absolutely love their products and the packaging is absolutely amazing too. I received the 'Nude Tude' palette in a Cohorted beauty box which I adored (you can read the post here) and it's been a staple in my make-up routine ever since.
In December I picked up the Mary Lou Manizer highlighter (which is definitely worth the hype) and I use this everyday in my make-up routine and I've recently had a few new editions to my make-up collection by TheBalm so I thought I'd do a little mini haul and share with you all 5 reasons I'm a little bit obsessed with the brand.
1. The Packaging - Have you ever seen packaging so pretty? If make-up packaging is something that sways you into buying a product then this brand is an absolute dream for you. I love how each product comes in good sturdy packaging and it's really quirky packaging.
2. The Highlighter - Do I need to say anything else about this highlighter? It's an absolute dream. It seems to be quite expensive at £17.50 but it's completely worth it if you enjoy using highlighter in your everyday routine.
3. The Eyeshadow Palettes - I recently got the TheBalm Nude Dude Palette* and it's just as beautiful as the TheBalm Nude Tude Palette. If you're someone who really loves brown/nude eyeshadows then you'll absolutely love this palette. There's a mixture of mattes and shimmers in this eyeshadow palette and this is great to take your make-up look from day time to night time.
4. The Bronzer - After being a massive fan of the Mary Lou Manizer highlighter I knew I needed the Betty Lou Manizer* in my life. I'm a massive fan of bronzer to give my face more shape but as much as I love my soap and glory solar powder. I was just dying to try this. It's great as it has a shimmer to it and appear more natural on my cheeks once it's applied.
5. The Blusher - I couldn't pick up the Mary Lou Manizer, Betty Lou Manizer and not the Cindy Lou Manizer*. I've never been the biggest fan of using blushers but I'm really liking the colour of this one. The blusher is more neutral in colour with a hint of pink in which I think works so well with my skin tone.
What do you think of TheBalm? Have you tried any of these products?