- Feature in the Republic Newsletter! I am so grateful that Republic contacted me and wanted me to do a feature on gilets!
- A typical conversation with Kavita from (She Wears Fashion) it's a daily occurance that we find out we have even more things the same! I saw her tweet with a photo of her slippers and we have the same pair!
- My fab new creepers from Linzi Shoes!
- On Thursday I made the trip to London for a couple of fashion events and I was on the train with my glamour magazine, Ipod & subway hot choc!
- Coffee time with my mum at Marks & Spencer
- Trying on shorts in Topshop on Oxford Street!
- At the Sugarhill Boutique event with Clare from Rainbowsandfairydust.
- Loved this fab horse print skirt at the Sugarhill Boutique Event!
- Facetiming Kavita (she was pulling faces) hahahaha!
- Casual trip to buy blusher in boots and ended up seeing Mary Portas!
- On the 32nd floor of Paramount centre point for the TK Maxx event isn't the view incredible?!
- On the train back from London after a day of events with the lovely Pearl from Fashion Pearls of Wisdom. As you can see we're being super healthy...
Too top of a good week so far I had a fab weekend too!
- No weekend really is complete really with a bit of Shopping! I went shopping to get some textiles fabric but ended up with these bargains from Primark (which only came to £10!)
- I visited my sister too and what was on the menu? Nandos of course!
What have you done this week? Do you love Instagram too?
you can follow me by typing in 'fashiontrain'!