I can't believe we're coming to the end of 2015. I think this year has gone way to quickly! So I thought I'd put together a post about some of my goals for 2016.
1. To finish my degree - Okay so this goal is inevitable. I will finish my degree but right now it seems like a lifetime away... as I type this posts I'm having a break from writing my dissertation! I have a dissertation to complete, a final major project and a portfolio project all before the end of may so my degree is definitely going to be keeping me very busy in the coming months!
2. To travel more - This year's really been a year of travel for me. Since meeting my boyfriend last year we've really enjoyed travelling together. In February we went on a few days away to Dublin (you can read my post about it here). In June/July we went to Crete which was absolutely amazing. (you can check out my posts about it here, here and here) and in September we took a weekend trip to Amsterdam and you can take a look at my posts about it here and here.
3. When there's budget are tight to enjoy more staycations - I've always wanted to see as much of England as I can, having lived in a few places and always loving traveling I'm keen to discover more parts of England I haven't yet seen. Birmingham is somewhere I've lived in the past and I've always loved visiting. There's always something new to see and do and their christmas markets are my absolute favourite! Other places I've always wanted to visit are Brighton, Edinburgh, Bath, Norfolk and Cardiff.
4. Work more on my blog - I think for the start of 2016 this goal will be a little bit harder to do as I'm so busy with my third year projects right now but to work more on my content is more to create the best content I can for my blog. Some of my goals for 2016 is to reach 10,000 followers on Instagram (you can follow me here), to reach 5,000 on Blog Lovin (you can follow me here) and hopefully see an increase in the people which are reading Fashion-Train.
5. To find a graduate job - Seems as I finish my degree at the end of May I hope to find a graduate job soon after. I think finding a job right now is so difficult and I hope that I can find a job which I'll love and enjoy and be able to grow with in years to come. But I'll have to finish my degree first!